Shalom to all our dear friends
It is with pleasure that we announce this year’s Rosh Hashanah Program.
As you know due to the current situation with Covid-19 there are several limitations for this year’s program.
Both nights of Rosh Hashanah we will have services ONLY at the WBK.
Unfortunately, due to space limitations we will NOT be able to accommodate ladies during the night services.
For Morning services, we will have two locations, WBK and Shadis’ back yard (address below).
We will have a lady’s section during the morning services.
Each location we will only have 40 seats available in total.
Unfortunately, we will not have a children’s program. As such, we will not be able to accommodate children under Bar/Bat mitzvah age to either locations.
For those who want to hear the Shofar on Sunday, the second day of Rosh Hashanah, we will have a shofar blowing in the parking lot of WBK after the services. There will also be several satellite locations operated by WBK and Bikur Cholim to hear the shofar. Children are welcome to the parking lot and the satellite locations. These locations will be announced over the next few days.
RSVP is a MUST for admission to any of the services (Day or Night).
The price of admission is $100 per person/seat for all rosh hashanah services
DEADLINE FOR RSVP IS MONDAY NIGHT SEPT 14th 8:00 PM WITH NO EXCEPTIONS
Please send an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the name of the attendees and which services they will attend:
Friday Night, Saturday Morning, Saturday Night, Sunday Morning, Sunday Night.
And which location:
WBK or Shadis’
Family members will be seated next to each other.
Payment is REQUIRED to secure RSVP.
Once you receive confirmation of your RSVP from us
Please send money Via Zelle to email@example.com (preferred method since we do not have to pay 3% fees) or visit our website @ WeBeKe.com and donate by credit card (if you prefer this method, please consider adding 3% to your donation)
Social distancing rules (see below) will be strictly enforced.
Please read carefully.
The Tosafot write (תוספות בבא קמא דף כג עמוד א ד”ה וליחייב בעל הגחלת) that one is obligated to concern himself not to damage others, even more than his concern about his own security, not to be damaged!
- At present no more than 40 spots would be allowed in a Minyan
- No one under Bar Mitzvah will be permitted into the Bet Knesset.
- If you are 60+ years old, please consult your doctor to get clearance before coming to Bet Knesset.
- No one will be able to enter the Bet Knesset without a mask. Masks must be covering the mouth and nose at all times
- Once entering everyone is required to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or at least sanitize their hands.
- If you have a preexisting condition you should consult your doctor, and perhaps not come to Bet Knesset.
- If you are not feeling well or exhibiting any symptoms you should not come to Bet Knesset.
- Everyone is encouraged to bring their own talitot, Siddurim and Chumash.
- No socializing in or outside the Bet Knesset.
- No Food or drink should be brought into the Bet Knesset.
- It has been determined that the people who attend WBK on a regular basis will be accommodated first.
- Upon completion of Davening we ask everyone to clean their area with provided cleansers and exit the building without congregating in or outside the Bet Knesset.
- We respectfully ask everyone to be there on time, to enable us to progress in a timely manner, and avoid unnecessary exposure to others.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. and Mrs. Shadi for generously opening their house to the community for services.
Shadis’ House address:
10665 Wellworth Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90024
We join you in expressing our endless Hakarat Hatov to Hakadosh Baruch Hu for our health and continue to daven for help in navigating this difficult time. Hashem should accept all our tefilot.
We wish you all a sweet new year full of health, happiness, success and spirituality
Le' Shava Tovah U'Metuka
G'mar Chatima Tova
Rabbi Shlomo Yisraeli
And the entire advisory board